Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Have Made Up My Mind

Dear Heart,

A decision has been made and NOTHING can change my mind. I have to move forward to this new challenge and starting a new phase of my career.

There is another three (3) months to go for me to settle all pending works and to do any handing over to my new replacements. Eventhough am gonna miss my boss and friends as well, but life has to go on as I can't be living here pretending and smiling to all those STUPID MORONS. Even my heart breaks and am leaving my enemies with lots of laughs and happiness. That is what they want me to be. INSYAALLAH semoga ALLAH membuka hati mereka agar sentiasa BERSIH dan SUCI.

Thanks to the management and everyone in BESSAR the best in and in future endeavours.

So long my friends coz I Have Made Up My Mind.

Wish me all the best and am gonna miss uols.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Aziela said...

Sooo sad...but that is an apportunity for you to explore more.. Janji blog boleh selalu updates kan... luv u friend....

RamRamCute said...

thanks a lot awak for being my gud friend and am gonna miss u. Ye, saya akan posting selalu di blog dan kalau free-free kita leh keluar 'dating' hehehhe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...